geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.openejb.proxy.ProxyInfo
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:14:40 GMT
I tried to deply the war first, but got this message:
    Error: Unable to distribute messaging-ejb-1.1-SNAPSHOT.war: Error
    processing 'remote' element for EJB Reference 'ejb/CustomerHome' for
    module '': Remote interface class not found:
    com.ibm.demo.entity.bmp.CustomerRemote

I got that message even though I did put that class in my war file.