geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActivationSpec was never registered with ResourceAdapter
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:58:24 GMT
Hi Anshuk,

Ur EJB- MDB plan should have a Activation Spec section.

<activation-config>
      <activation-config-property>
       <activation-config-property-name>...</activation-config-property-name>
       <activation-config-property-value>.../activation-config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>
</activation-config>

Add this within <message-driven> and try.

Regards
Krishnakumar B