geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Clough, Ray C PWR" <Ray.Clo...@pwr.utc.com>
Subject service?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:11:48 GMT
Is v1.1 going to be installable as a service?

I installed v1.0 using the JavaServiceWrapper, as described on the
Geronimo site, and mostly it works fine, but I have one web app which
works with Geronimo started from the command line, but not with Geronimo
started as a service.  The problem is obscure, but in essence the app
needs to read some files from the LAN, and the running-as-a-service
version can't find them.

I'm hoping that Geronimo running as a service in its own right would
have one less layer of 'stuff' between it and the OS, and so might be
able to find the files.

- Ray Clough