geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Deploying EJB
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 05:25:27 GMT

Hi,

I have a simple stateless session EJB on geronimo 1.0.
While looking up the EJB from the client I have to mention the
"java.naming.security.principal" and "java.naming.security.credentials"
as "geronimo" and "geronimo". And it is working fine.

But suppose I do not want to use the username and password to access,it
is giving me an authentication exception.
Is it not possible to scrap off the username and password details of
"geronimo" and "geronimo" from the server?
So that those are not required while looking up the EJB.Is it
possible?If yes,the how?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.