geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Accessing EJB Service using Service Mix on geronimo 1.0
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:17:57 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to deploy  servicemix 2.0.2 on geronimo 1.0.The
servicemix.xml contains an EJB which is deployed on Geronimo server
only.
The ejb is being looked up from a standalone client correctly.

But while deploying the servicemix,where do I put the authentication
details of the ejb i.e. "java.naming.security.principal" and
"java.naming.security.credentials"?
Is there a way of putting it in the WSIF WSDL of the EJB?Or is any other
property file of geronimo where I need to mention that?
Plase let me know.

Regards,
Anshuk

e-mail system.