geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I simply drop a WAR/JAR/EAR into the deploy directory
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:48:38 GMT
You're right that applications that have been hot deployed can't be
redeployed using the deployer tool.  But they can be redeployed by
replacing the file in the deploy directory.  I think the moral of the
story is to pick the deployment method that best matches your
development and/or maintenance practices and stick to it :-)

There's a bit of doc on hot deploy at:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Hot+deployment

Best wishes,
Paul