geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: 1.1 problem on Solaris
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:54:33 GMT
The stacktrace seems to indicate that the RMI module cannot be loaded
from the repository. To rule out any file corruptions, can you check
to see if the files in this directory match the files in your working
installations:

repository/geronimo/rmi-naming/1.1-410806/rmi-naming-1.1-410806.car/META-INF

Paul