geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Avin <avi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve reference
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:09:53 GMT

I deployed the sample-main.xml in the following manner

  java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy
sample-main.xml
%WASCE_HOME%\repository\activemq\rars\activemq-ra-3.2.2.ibm
.rar

I see the queues and the topics in the Admin console. However when I
try to deploy the jars  messaging-ejb-SNAPSHOT.jar  and
messaging-ejb.war
  I get an error saying

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jms/broker1' (found multiple