geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Avin <>
Subject Unable to resolve reference
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:03:48 GMT

I deployed the sample-main.xml in the following manner

  java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy

I see the queues and the topics in the Admin console. However when I
try to deploy the jars  messaging-ejb-SNAPSHOT.jar  and
  I get an error saying

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jms/broker1' (found multiple
matching resources)

What is the thing I am doing wrong here ?

I have also uploaded the zip file to build the application at

Black is the ultimate colour
Darkness is the only end
Evil is the right reaction
Death is the only mercy...