geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Problem with building an application with Maven using xdoclet
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:35:43 GMT
On 6/29/06, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchana@opensource.lk> wrote:

> I'm working on an application to deploy in Geronimo.This application
> includes  ejb,struts and JSP.I use maven to build the application.There
> is no errors in the application.At the following lines it throws a build
> failed and I have attached the screen shot
>
>  <preGoal name="java:compile">
>         <attainGoal name="xdoclet:ejbdoclet"/>
>     </preGoal>
>
>     <preGoal name="war:init">
>         <attainGoal name="xdoclet:webdoclet"/>
>     </preGoal>
>
> can any one please help me to get over from this and build this
> application with Maven?

I think you need to declare dependency in your project.xml file so
that the plugin can be found and executed. I'm pretty sure the error
is due to Geronimo not being started and deployment fails. Just a
guess, but might help.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
            <artifactId>geronimo-deployment-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>${geronimo_deployment_plugin_version}</version>
            <type>plugin</type>
        </dependency>

Please use user mailing list for such questions.

> Kanchana

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski