geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject JSF (MyFaces or RI) on Geronimo - share your experience?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:02:22 GMT
Hi,

Just thought I'd ask here before I spend some time deploying and
running JSF applications to Geronimo. I don't care if it's about
MyFaces or RI - just quering for possible tips and tricks.

Is there anyone who'd like to share your experiences with JSF on Geronimo?

I've been doing lots of JSF/portlet programming lately and using some
vendor-specific hacks to make these applications working and wonder
whether or not there are already known hacks/workarounds wrt JSF atop
Geronimo. Are there any? Please share your thoughts/issues/etc. I'd be
glad to help them fixed wherever possible.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl