Vasily,

Well I am using was-ce (built on top of Geronimo) , so I am configuring & deploying the db pool from the server gui-console.

Regarding deployment plan , I have deployment plan for each of the components. (All the deployment plans will make the mail look messy  J)

Let me know, if u want little more details.

Here is the one I used to get thru my exception.

-------------------------------------------My open-jbjar.xml--------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<openejb-jar

xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0"

xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"

xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"

xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"

xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"

configId="Appservices/Accounts">

<ejb-ql-compiler-factory>org.tranql.ejbqlcompiler.OracleEJBQLCompilerFactory</ejb-ql-compiler-factory>

<db-syntax-factory>org.tranql.sql.oracle.OracleDBSyntaxFactory</db-syntax-factory>

<enterprise-beans>

<session>

  <ejb-name>AccountsInfoEJB</ejb-name>

  <jndi-name>ejb/AccountsInfoEJB</jndi-name>

 <ejb-ref>

    <ref-name>ejb/AccountDetails</ref-name>

    <ejb-link>AccountDetails</ejb-link>

 </ejb-ref>