When u start up the server, it gives on the (server, not browser) console , which are all the applications , that are started  by the server…?

If there is something like ~ http://<hostname>:8080/console (under web applications , category)

Else , pls relook at ur installation..!

Are u trying to build Geronimo …? Incase u are trying to just test, just download the binaries from Geronimo/wasce site (the latest works, I have downloaded from ibm was-ce site).

Pls post in case of any errors..!

Thanks,

Santosh.