Hi,

I need to add one partilcuar configuration path to the server class-path of geronimo 1.0 so that one deployment of an application would require to read some files from the config path.

I tried to changing the Manifest.MF files of deployer.jar as well as server.jar.Not its not working.
Where exactly should I make the change so that the server class path also contains my mentioned config path I that?
Any pointers?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri