From: Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri [mailto:Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 11:06 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Stuck in deploying MDB

<<ejb-jar.xml>> <<JMS_CLIENT_MDB_LISTENER_DEPLOYMENT_PLAN.xml>> <<openejb-jar.xml>>
Hi,

I am having some issues in deploying MDB's on Geronimo 1.0 reagrding the parent id.
I do not have ear application files as such.Just a simple MDB listening to a queue.

I have created the queues (which is mentioned in the MDB config files) using the resource adapater file from the activemq-ra-3.2.1 file.

The resource adapter file contains the parent id: geronimo/activemq-broker/1.0/car

The parent id of the MDB deployment file has to be org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS otherwise it will throw an error of java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec,true. But while deploying the MDB using the parent id: org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS,there is an error saying that Unable to load first parent of configuration TESTING_JMS_MDB No configuration with id: org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS

I have attached the configuration files:

The default activemq-broker application is running.
Is it to do with that or something?
Can somebody let me know asap what else configuration do I need to make to make that working?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri