From: Santosh Koti [mailto:Santosh_Koti@infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:16 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem while creating Connection Pool for Oracle Thin

Anshuk,

Check whether u have installed ur oracle driver in the common libraries. (U can do it via console)

Then rename ur driver file with some version number. Check whether u can see ur jar files in the pop-up. If so, go ahead & deploy it.

Later go to the db pool -> use the (earlier ) deployed jar file & specify the jdbc parameters & test & deploy.

Thanks,

Santosh.