geronimo-user mailing list archives

From kb...@symcor.com
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError when using FileUpload
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 16:01:22 GMT

I had tried using commons-io-1.0 and commons-fileupload-1.1-dev.jar but
still same error.

Thanks,
Kenil

             Donald Woods
             <drw_web@yahoo.co
                                       user@geronimo.apache.org
             05/19/2006 11:38                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: NoClassDefFoundError when using
             Please respond to         FileUpload
             user@geronimo.apa
                  che.org

commons-fileupload-1.1 or later requires commons-io-1.1 or 1.2.

For Geronimo 1.0, you should be using commons-io-1.0 and
commons-fileupload-1.1-dev.jar

The reference to commons-fileupload-1.1-G1M5.jar is only valid for WASCE
  users, as that is the level we included in 1.0.0.1 and 1.0.1.2.

-Donald

kbaxi@symcor.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Geronimo Version 1.0.
>
> I had tried commons-fileupload-1.1.jar but same error.
>
> and tried the latest commons-fileupload-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar also same error.
>
> I can not find commons-fileupload-1.1-G1M5.jar  (M5)
>
> Thanks,
> Kenil Baxi
>

>              "Santosh Koti"

>              <Santosh_Koti@inf

>              osys.com>
>                                        <user@geronimo.apache.org>

>              05/19/2006 10:44
cc
>              AM

Subject
>                                        RE: NoClassDefFoundError when
using
>              Please respond to         FileUpload

>              user@geronimo.apa

>                   che.org

> Try any1 of these:
>
> commons-fileupload-1.1.jar
>
>          or
>
> commons-fileupload-1.1-G1M5.jar  (M5)
>
> Pls post the version of ur Geronimo.
>
> Thanks,
> Santosh.
> "Don't talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave. "

This