geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Geronimo Eclipse plugin error
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 15:25:25 GMT
Sachin,

Do we have estimated release date for the next release of the Geronimo
Eclipse plugin?

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Sachin Patel

                      <sppatel2@gmail.c        To:       user@geronimo.apache.org

                      om>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Geronimo Eclipse plugin error

                      05/15/2006 07:15

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      user

My guess is that you're launching Eclipse on a 1.5 JVM.  You''ll need
to launch and new workspace under 1.4 and this should fix it.  The
next release of the plugin will support 1.5.

On May 15, 2006, at 3:37 PM, Roman Kharkovski wrote:

> Folks,
> I just started using the latest Geronimo Eclipse plugin and it
> allows me to
> build simple web app and start the local test server, but does not
> deploy
> the webapp to the server. I can export webapp and manually install
> it into
> Geronimo, but the Eclipse plugin fails to do the deployment. My
> webapp has
> one index.jsp file - nothing complicated.
>
> Here are my configuration details:
>
> Windows XP sp 2
> Eclipse 3.1.2 w/ plugins listed below:
>     WST 1.0.2,
>     J2EE Standard Tools 1.0.2
>     Geronimo plugin 1.0
> Geronimo 1.0 on Sun JDK 1.4.2_11
>
> Is above configuration working for anyone to create/deploy/debug
> apps into
> Geronimo 1.0?
>
> Roman K.

-sachin