geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Queue Creation
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 16:26:04 GMT
Aaron,

Any chance of getting this included in a 'Samples' section on
geronimo.apache.org?

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Aaron Mulder"

                      <ammulder@alumni.pri        To:       user@geronimo.apache.org

                      nceton.edu>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject:  Re: Queue Creation

                      ammulder@gmail.com

                      05/17/2006 11:13 AM

                      Please respond to

                      user

I'm afraid the JMS features in the console don't work as well in 1.0
-- they've been replaced in 1.1.  Your best best is to write a JMS
deployment plan by hand.

I've attached an example you can use with a connection factory and a
queue.  You can just change the resourceadapter-name (for the whole
deployment), connectiondefinition-instance/name (for the connection
factory), and message-destination-name and PhysicalName (for the
queue).

Thanks,
     Aaron

On 5/17/06, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
<Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to create a new Destination Queue from the  console of
Geronimo 1.0 Admin Console.
> The JMS Destination Manager help says that there is a  link  Add
Queue/Topic   for adding the queues and stuff. But the link is  not working
?
> How do I then do that? Any  pointers?
>

> Warm Regards,
> Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
>      **************** CAUTION -        Disclaimer *****************
> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND        CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).        If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail        and delete
the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose,        or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for
any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail        system.
> ***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer        ********INFOSYS***

(See attached file: sample-jms-queue.xml)