geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject Running SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 10:30:53 GMT
Hi, all,

Luckily, the main SPECjAppServer2004 configuration issue is now
overcome, and Atomicity Tests and Manual Transactions now work fine! See
the updated doc.

However, the Driver access issue still remains actual, I suspect some
EJB/Naming configuration problem, writing another message about it.

 Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Zakharov, Vasily M [mailto:vasily.m.zakharov@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:14 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Doc on running SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo

Hi, all,

As Jacek Laskowski here suggested, I've wrote the doc where I described
my progress in running SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo and issues that
are still preventing a successful run:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/SPECjApp
Server2004

The issues I'm stuck against are rather complex, so I greatly hope
someone here could help me with ideas on what could I be doing wrong...

Thanks!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel Middleware Product Division