geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "" <cbor...@miraclesoft.com>
Subject RE: Fw: Unable to view Admin console
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 13:47:02 GMT

Hi Paul,

I had already tried that also. Actually first i went for WAS-CE, due to problems with it,
now i am trying this "Geronimo".
My requirement is to develop a web application using JSF and deploy it in WAS-CE/Apache Geronimo.
I developed my application using RAD 6.0 and tested it in WAS test server.
Now i have to develop it in WAS-CE. But i could not deploy my .war file into it.

As i am nearing my project deadline. I changed my mind to Geronimo. This, I could not even
view console.

Thank you for your quick reply. And i would be really thankful if you guide me in this situation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Chaitanya Borusu.