geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with Geronimo 1.0, PreparedStatements, pools and MaxDB
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 14:14:14 GMT
It sounds like connections are not being returned to the pool, though
it's hard to know without a stack trace.  Also, can you post the code
you're using to access the connection pool, execute the prepared
statements, and close the connection?  And what kind of component is
running these prepared statements?

Thanks,
    Aaron