geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Headless Java Application Deployment?
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 21:45:34 GMT
I'm not sure exactly what you mean.  If you don't want to use J2EE
what are you looking for out of a container?  If you don't want to use
the built-in features, I'm not saying that Geronimo wouldn't fit, but
you'd also want to look at e.g. XBean and Pico/Nano and so on.  But
perhaps you want to use the Geronimo DB pools and JMS features but not
J2EE features.  Can you give some more detail?

Thanks,
    Aaron