geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Relative Path
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:16:54 GMT
How are you packaging digester and how are you packaging your custom
class?  It seems like maybe they're being loaded in different class
loaders.

(This is some extra text that you should ignore because the first
message I sent was rejected by the filter that attempts to eliminate
fake meat products and I'm hoping if I make my response a little more
substantial then perhaps it won't complain.)

Thanks,
   Aaron

On 5/25/06, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
<Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com> wrote:

> Thanks Chris.
>
> The part of the reading the configuration file is resolved.But while
> parsing that file I am using the Apache Digester. While parsing it, its
> giving an error.
>
> ServiceDefConfigHolder is my custom class which is already there in my
> jar.I think no issues in that.
> It is access controoler error.
> Why is there susch error?
>
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.infosys.syndeo.common.ServiceDefConfigHolder
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(Multi
> ParentClassLoader.java:209)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.java
> :204)
>         at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:152)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1286)
>
> Error in creating and parsing the digester to read the
> XMLfile:/D:/geronimo-1.0/
> bin/etc/Property.xml
>

> Warm Regards,
> Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.