geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: custom service as j2ee client howto
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 14:32:28 GMT
It should be possible, but we don't have the process documented.
There's a class called ENCConfigBuilder that resolves (among other
things) local EJB references, and you should be able to use similar
code to look up a local EJB from your custom service.  Unfortunately,
the code in question is pretty complex IIRC, so it may be hard to
figure out exactly what it's doing without a bit of debugging, but
once you've got it your service can probably use a more
straightforward procedure to construct the EJB references you need.

Thanks,
    Aaron