geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: TransactionRolledbackException when accessing a Webservice
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 21:36:10 GMT
On 5/24/06, D. Strauss <geronimo@ds-2.de> wrote:
> Hello, Aaron
>
> I've found the error: it was an initialization problem of the bean.
> Funnily, OpenEjb didn't care to inform me about it ;)

Could you be more specific about what the initialization problem was?
If you can give us the specific problem (and ideally, a simple test
case) we can make sure that OpenEJB emits a more useful error message
in the future.

Thanks,
    Aaron

> So, task resolved :P
>
> Best regards
>
> D. Strauss schrieb:
> > Hello, Aaron
> >
> > I did. But there is nothing noteworthy. I attach the part of the log
> > from the time the ear gets deployed until the end of accessing the WS.
> > As you can see: no exception or problems are reported.
> >
> > Can you find anything useful? Funnily, the stack trace is somehow the
> > same as the reported one by Deepesh in October 2005. Also the adventure
> > builder on dev@geronimo.apache.org has the same issue I think.
> >
> > Tomorrow I'll strip off any complex types from the WSDL and jaxrpc.
> > Maybe Geronimo has some problems analysing complex datatypes :/ who knows.
> >
> > Any good ideas are welcome ^^
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Dirk
> >
> > Aaron Mulder schrieb:
> >> Are there any other stack traces before or after this?  Usually
> >> there's some more meaningful problem that caused the transaction to be
> >> rolled back.  You might want to check the log file in addition to the
> >> console output.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>    Aaron

> >> 20:04:13,621 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=jsp,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war
> >> 20:04:13,638 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=default,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war
> >> 20:04:13,723 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for reference J2EEApplication matching the patterns geronimo.server:J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=J2EEApplication,name=KERT/Ear
> >> 20:04:13,768 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=WSEP
> >> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=tranql-connector-1.1.rar,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/kert/db
> >> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=WS2
> >> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=News
> >> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=Kategorie
> >> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=User
> >> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=Projekt
> >> 20:04:13,774 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=WSEP,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WSLink,J2EEModule=null
because no targets are running for reference EJBContainer matching the patterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=WSEP
> [...]
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war
> >> 20:04:15,131 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=Projekt
> >> 20:04:15,134 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:URLPattern="/\*",J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=WebFilterMapping,WebFilter=ref
because no targets are running for reference Filter matching the patterns geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=WebFilter,name=ref
> >> 20:04:15,134 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:URLPattern="/\*",J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=WebFilterMapping,WebFilter=ref
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war
> >> 20:04:15,143 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=cssProvider,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet
because no targets are running for reference Previous matching the patterns geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=atomFeed