geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JMX service fails during startup
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 04:42:22 GMT
It looks like it may be binding to ipv6 localhost instead of ipv4
localhost?  I'm not sure how to disable ipv6 on Red Hat, but are you
sure there's not another line in /etc/hosts like:

::1             localhost ipv6-localhost ipv6-loopback

I'd comment out anything in that file with :: and try again.

Thanks,
    Aaron