geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying MDB
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 16:19:19 GMT
With Geronimo 1.0, I think you need to remove the whitespace from the
activation-config-property-name elements (that is, it should all be on
one line with no extra space between the XML elements and the value
they contain).

This has been fixed in Geronimo 1.1 so that whitespace doesn't matter.

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 5/19/06, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
<Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> The deployment file that I mentioned was  incorrect.Sorry for the pain.
>
> It actually is:
>

> <?xml version="1.0"  encoding="UTF-8"?>
>

> <openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0" xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
configId="JMS_Client_MDB">

> <enterprise-beans>
>    <message-driven>
>      <ejb-name>JMSSenderMDB</ejb-name>
>      <resource-adapter>
>          <resource-link>ActiveMQ RA</resource-link>
>      </resource-adapter>
>       <activation-config>
>      <activation-config-property>
>       <activation-config-property-name>
>
>        destinationType
>   </activation-config-property-name>
>   <activation-config-property-value>
>    javax.jms.Queue
>           </activation-config-property-value>
>          </activation-config-property>
>
>  <activation-config-property>
>   <activation-config-property-name>
>    destination
>   </activation-config-property-name>
>   <activation-config-property-value>
>          QueueRequest
>   </activation-config-property-value>
>  </activation-config-property>
>
>    </activation-config>
> </message-driven>
> </enterprise-beans>
> </openejb-jar>
>

> But  although in the admin console it is mentioning that the MDB successfully  deployed,
the server console is still showing an error....