geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Geronimo BOF @ JavaOne -- Tonight!
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 19:57:30 GMT
All,

Thanks to everone who stopped by Geronimo Live last night -- it was a
great time and a thrill to see all the companies who stopped by and
all the excitement around Geronimo!

Tonight, we're having a Geronimo BOF at 10:30 in Moscone E133.  (For
some reason it's not on the print schedule, though it's in the online
scheduler.)  In any case, we'd like to talk about the new features in
1.1 and get the community's input regarding the 1.2 feature set and
time frame.

For anyone who can't be there, I'll post a summary of the input we got
and we can carry on the discussion here, but if you're at JavaOne,
please stop in!

Thanks,
    Aaron