geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Does Geronimo has caching support ..?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 17:17:37 GMT
What kind of caching are you looking for?  Normally for web caching,
I'd recommend you run Geronimo through Apache HTTP, use Apache for
static images, set your Cache-Control headers appropriately, handle
conditional GETs by implementing getLastModified(request) in your web
app, and use a downstream caching server.

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 5/18/06, Santosh Koti <Santosh_Koti@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>

> Does Geronimo has any caching support…?  (Somewhere I read as of now, it doesn't )
>
> Can some clarify/confirm on this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Santosh.
>
> "Don't talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave. "

>  This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.