geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Queue Creation
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 15:21:03 GMT
Oops, I tried to send this and the attachment was blocked.  Here it is:

http://people.apache.org/~ammulder/sample-g1.0-jms-queue-plan.xml

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 5/17/06, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> I'm afraid the JMS features in the console don't work as well in 1.0
> -- they've been replaced in 1.1.  Your best best is to write a JMS
> deployment plan by hand.
>
> I've attached an example you can use with a connection factory and a
> queue.  You can just change the resourceadapter-name (for the whole
> deployment), connectiondefinition-instance/name (for the connection
> factory), and message-destination-name and PhysicalName (for the
> queue).
>
> Thanks,
>      Aaron
>
> On 5/17/06, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
> <Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to create a new Destination Queue from the  console of Geronimo 1.0
Admin Console.
> > The JMS Destination Manager help says that there is a  link  Add  Queue/Topic
for adding the queues and stuff. But the link is  not working ?
> > How do I then do that? Any  pointers?
> >

> > Warm Regards,
> > Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
> >      **************** CAUTION -        Disclaimer *****************
> > This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND        CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s).        If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender by e-mail        and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose,        or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
       actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken        every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for        any damage you may
sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You        should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or        attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor
and review the content        of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages
sent to or        from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail        system.