geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Queue Creation
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 15:13:59 GMT
I'm afraid the JMS features in the console don't work as well in 1.0
-- they've been replaced in 1.1.  Your best best is to write a JMS
deployment plan by hand.

I've attached an example you can use with a connection factory and a
queue.  You can just change the resourceadapter-name (for the whole
deployment), connectiondefinition-instance/name (for the connection
factory), and message-destination-name and PhysicalName (for the
queue).

Thanks,
     Aaron

On 5/17/06, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
<Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to create a new Destination Queue from the  console of Geronimo 1.0 Admin
Console.
> The JMS Destination Manager help says that there is a  link  Add  Queue/Topic   for adding
the queues and stuff. But the link is  not working ?
> How do I then do that? Any  pointers?
>

> Warm Regards,
> Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
>      **************** CAUTION -        Disclaimer *****************
> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND        CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s).        If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail        and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose,
       or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such        actions
are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken        every reasonable precaution
to minimize this risk, but is not liable for        any damage you may sustain as a result
of any virus in this e-mail. You        should carry out your own virus checks before opening
the e-mail or        attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
       of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or        from
this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail        system.