geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Access Geronimos JMX System with JConsole
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 14:22:34 GMT
I know Dain did some work to make sure JConsole can connect to
Geronimo 1.1.  I'm not sure whether things were broken in 1.0 (that's
what WAS CE is based on) or whether 1.0 should work and the stuff he
fixed was something we broke only during the 1.1 development process.
Dain, can you jump in?

Thanks,
    Aaron