geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: AppFuse on Geronimo 1.1
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 03:28:06 GMT
On 5/8/06, Matt Raible <mraible@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to run AppFuse on a nightly build of Geronimo 1.1.  It
> worked fine on 1.0 when I included the following geronimo-web.xml:

The syntax for this part of the file has changed:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
configId="appfuse">
   <hidden-classes><filter>org.springframework</filter></hidden-classes>
   <hidden-classes><filter>antlr</filter></hidden-classes>

I don't have time to give you back the correct version now, but the
old "configId" and the hidden-classes now go in a new environment
element.  There's a scheme for this in the file
geronimo-module-1.1.xsd.

I should mention that some significant changes related to this stuff
went in today (renaming configId to moduleId, etc.), so you'll
definitely want to update to a build based on this evening's code.

Thanks,
    Aaron