geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Nirav Mehta" <mehtani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB trouble
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 17:16:40 GMT
Ok guys, it worked!

I replaced what i had earlier in the geronimo-web.xml with what i found in
the http://localhost/debug-tool

i.e. replaced
<nam:target-name>geronimo.server:J2EEModule=EJBProj1/EJBProj1
,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatefulSessionBean,name=HelloWorld</nam:target-name>
with
<nam:target-name>geronimo.server:EJBModule=EJBProj1/EJBProj1
,J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatefulSessionBean,name=HelloWorld</nam:target-name>

Can someone tell me what the hell did I do....and what is the diff between a
J2EEModule and an EJBModule?

Also, isn't this making my application too server specific? Is there a way
out of this by specifying it in the web.xml so that my applications are
portable?