geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: does 1.1 support manifest classpath entries?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 09:50:11 GMT

Thanks Mario,
For clarifying !!

Thanks,
Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Rübsam [mailto:mr@coderesearch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:59 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: does 1.1 support manifest classpath entries?

Santosh Koti wrote:

> In Geronimo, (aaplicatiom) classpath are taken care by dependencies.
> Manifest in jar file may not work all the time :)

Dependencies are for libraries in the repository I think.
Classpath entries in the MANIFEST.MF work for me all the time
in Geronimo 1.0 no clue about 1.1.

-Mario

> Thanks,
> Santosh.
> "Don't talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave. "

use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.

Dipl. Inf. Mario Rübsam
Geschäftsführer
CODERESEARCH GmbH & Co. KG