geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Adding to server Classpath
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:31:27 GMT
Try editing the setenv.bat / Geronimo.bat (set a classpath there )

PS: May not be a good practice , but may work for u.

Thanks,

Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
[mailto:Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:39 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Adding to server Classpath

I am not saying about the jar.The jar part is fine with the dependancy
in the deployement file.

I am saying say I need to add a specfic path like "C:\Anshuk" in the
server classpath which will be required later by my web application
supposing "C:\Anshuk\configuration\anshuk.xml" such that my web
application can only give configuration\anshuk.xml and the application
will automatically take the file from mentioned path.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
SETLabs - Web Services CoE
Infosys Technologies Ltd.