geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Adding some JVM arguments
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 05:09:43 GMT

Thanks John ,
but can't I use JAVA_OPTS (instead of GERONIMO_OPTS)
 (the comments for both look similar) ?

Thanks,
Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Sisson [mailto:jrsisson@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:13 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding some JVM arguments

You can simply set the GERONIMO_OPTS environment variable.

If you want this set every time Geronimo is started, you can create a
setenv.sh or setenv.bat file.

The geronimo.sh/bat startup script in the geronimo/bin directory will
execute a setenv.sh/bat file (in the same directory) if it is present.
See the comments at the bottom of the comment header for
geronimo.sh/bat.

The setenv.sh or setenv.bat file would contain something like the
following:

#!/bin/sh
GERONIMO_OPTS="-Xms512M -Xmx512M"

Regards,