geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <>
Subject persitence refreshing rate query
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 15:20:35 GMT

Hi folks,

I am curious to know, whether there is any configuration that controls
the ejb persistence rate (with the db) or is it fixed ?

Because, I am facing not very responsive persistence with my (CMR) ejbs
. It takes more than 1 minute & half (even more) to get refreshed
(transactions  are running fine).

But , as soon as u restart the machine , the ejbs are refreshed from the
db (that looks usual) .

PS: Is there something wrong with my configuration/installation.

Any thoughts on this....? (!)

e-mail system.