geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Deployment error
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 10:34:02 GMT
Thanks Vamsi, for ur immediate reply..!

I tried replacing the commons-fileupload.jar with the older version , it
worked fine(u may need to rename as the latest file name)

I am not sure , whether it is advisable to do so...!

Thanks,

Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vamsavardhana Reddy [mailto:c1vamsi1c@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:13 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deployment error

Even I noticed this problem.  For now, use the command line deployer to
deploy your application.

-Vamsi

On 5/3/06, Santosh Koti <Santosh_Koti@infosys.com> wrote:

Hi All,

While deploying my ear file in was-ce 1.0.1.1 , I got this problem ,
which was working fine earlier...!

Stack trace:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils: method
copy(Ljava/io/InputStream;Ljava/io/OutputStream;)I not found

        at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.disk.DiskFileItem.write(DiskFileItem.java:
404)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.console.configmanager.DeploymentPortlet.processActio
n(DeploymentPortlet.java:96)

        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:229)

        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doPost(PortletServlet.java:163)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)

        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)

        at
tionFilterChain.java:252)

        at
erChain.java:173)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatc
her.java:672)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDisp
atcher.java:574)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispat
cher.java:499)

Any ideas...?

Thanks,

Santosh.

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.