geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject Deployment error
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 09:37:50 GMT

Hi All,

While deploying my ear file in was-ce 1.0.1.1 , I got this problem ,
which was working fine earlier...!

Stack trace:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils: method
copy(Ljava/io/InputStream;Ljava/io/OutputStream;)I not found

        at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.disk.DiskFileItem.write(DiskFileItem.java:
404)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.console.configmanager.DeploymentPortlet.processActio
n(DeploymentPortlet.java:96)

        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:229)

        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doPost(PortletServlet.java:163)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)

        at
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)

        at
tionFilterChain.java:252)

        at
erChain.java:173)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatc
her.java:672)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDisp
atcher.java:574)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispat
cher.java:499)

Any ideas...?

Thanks,

Santosh.