geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Unable to view Admin console
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 14:01:31 GMT

When u start up the server, it gives on the (server, not browser)
console , which are all the applications , that are started  by the
server...?

If there is something like ~ http://<hostname>:8080/console
<http://%3chostname%3e:8080/console>  (under web applications ,
category)

Else , pls relook at ur installation..!

Are u trying to build Geronimo ...? Incase u are trying to just test,
just download the binaries from Geronimo/wasce site (the latest works, I
have downloaded from ibm was-ce site).

Pls post in case of any errors..!

Thanks,

Santosh.