geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to require authentication for obtaining initialcontext?
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 05:49:47 GMT
Hi,
         In geronimo 1.0 openejb required the properties
java.naming.security.principal  and  java.naming.security.credentials to
have values but they were not used anywhere. So you need to include those
properties with dummy values when creating the InitialContext. I believe
this has been addressed in 1.1 codebase.

Regards
Manu