geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fran Varin <>
Subject Re: Issue using JavaMail with Geronimo 1.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 17:22:49 GMT

Thanks, I change the application to use "setRecipients" and works fine. After
reviewing the posts again I realized that my confusion is in the subtle
difference between "addRecipient()" and "addRecipients()" (with an 's' at
the end). I understand your explanation to mean that "addRecipient()" calls
the version of "addRecipients()" that accepts the array and it is this
method that is not implemented. 

View this message in context:
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at

View raw message