geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <>
Subject Re: Issue using JavaMail with Geronimo 1.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:45:17 GMT

I is what we currently have coded...

javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage message;
javax.mail.Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(systemProp, null);

. . .

message = new MimeMessage(session);

. . .

message.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO, new InternetAddress("some

The last line above is the offending line in the stack trace that is just
before the step into the "addRecipient" method above. (

So, I'm very confident that the above line is the one in question. It seems
to me that we are in fact using the version of the method as recommended by
your reply. Am I correct in that assumption?
Is there some other approach we should be taking or should we wait for 1.1?

Thanks for your reply!

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at

View raw message