geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: How to change the default directory
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 19:40:04 GMT

It may be possible to work something out like that. There are two thoughts in
this particualr case that I'm taking care to make sure they are considered.
1) If the server has a facility to allow such a configuration I would rather
configure it than work an application solution. This particuar code base is
part of an overall framework that is used by multiple applciations and runs
on multiple servers. 2) I'm trying to maintain flexibility and
maintainability at the expense of any added complexity.

But, the idea certainly has merit, I'll keep it in mind until I've explored
all of the options available.

Thanks very much for the reply :)

Fran
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.