geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject How to change the default directory
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 18:58:59 GMT

We have a web application that reads some Java Properties files when it
initializes. In order to avoid having to code a physical directory path to
the Properties files we would like to use a relative path.

Also, we would like to keep the Properties files packaged within the WAR
file. When Geronimo comes up its default path ends up being something like:

c:\apache\geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1\geronimo-1.0\bin\      (Based on the
windows install directory)

We have been successful in accomplishing the above using Tomcat since Tomcat
allows the default directory to be configured. Is there a similar
configuration for Geronimo?

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.