geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Geronimo 1.0, PreparedStatements, pools and MaxDB
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 13:40:39 GMT
The "setAutoCommit(false)" is required by MaxDB because
it's default is "on".

I debugged the connections open and close and I can see
the connections (db sessions on the MaxDB server) come
and go when I do this. The only thing that not happen
on the server is the Connection.commit() whe I call it.

If I use the direct driver connection I can see the
commit in the stats immediately after I call the commit.
If I use the connection from the pool no commit happens
on the server.

Is there any delayed commit mechanism implemented?

Thanks,
Mario

--
Dipl. Inf. Mario Rübsam