geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <geron...@ds-2.de>
Subject Re: TransactionRolledbackException when accessing a Webservice
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 05:50:01 GMT
Hello, Aaron,

sorry for my late response. Here we go:

Aaron Mulder schrieb:
> On 5/24/06, D. Strauss <geronimo@ds-2.de> wrote:
>> Hello, Aaron
>>
>> I've found the error: it was an initialization problem of the bean.
>> Funnily, OpenEjb didn't care to inform me about it ;)
>
> Could you be more specific about what the initialization problem was?
> If you can give us the specific problem (and ideally, a simple test
> case) we can make sure that OpenEJB emits a more useful error message
> in the future.
>
> Thanks,
>    Aaron

I can send you the 2 affected beans. The first version is the working
version, the other one is the non-working, stacktrace-producing version.
Additionally I attach 2 support classes that you may want to check out.

For the next week I'll try to implement the beans back into the WSEP
(counting of projects and users, see the non-working bean).

Best regards