geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <geron...@ds-2.de>
Subject Re: TransactionRolledbackException when accessing a Webservice
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:50:43 GMT
Hello, Aaron

I've found the error: it was an initialization problem of the bean.
Funnily, OpenEjb didn't care to inform me about it ;)

So, task resolved :P

Best regards

D. Strauss schrieb:
> [...]
>>>         at
>>> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)
>>>         at
>>> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
>>>         at
>>> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)
>>> Caused by: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke(ContainerPolicy.java:126)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:80)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:98)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke(ContainerPolicy.java:140)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:80)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.SystemExceptionInterceptor.invoke(SystemExceptionInterceptor.java:82)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer.invoke(GenericEJBContainer.java:238)
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$60a0c356.invoke(<generated>)
>>>
>>>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.EJBContainer$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$294bf5a9.invoke(<generated>)
>>>         at
>>> org.openejb.server.axis.EJBContainerProvider.processMessage(EJBContainerProvider.java:103)
>>>
>>>         ... 14 more
>>>
>>> According to it, the EJB container seems to have some trouble creating a
>>> transaction. Or how can I interpret this stracktrace?
>>>
>>> This stacktrace occurs when I access a SLSB via a Webservice (the SLSB
>>> is the endpoint ^^).
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Dirk

>> 20:04:13,621 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=jsp,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war

>> 20:04:13,638 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=default,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war

>> 20:04:13,723 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for reference J2EEApplication matching the patterns geronimo.server:J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=J2EEApplication,name=KERT/Ear

>> 20:04:13,768 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=WSEP

>> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=tranql-connector-1.1.rar,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/kert/db

>> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=WS2

>> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=News

>> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=Kategorie

>> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=User

>> 20:04:13,769 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=Projekt

>> 20:04:13,774 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=WSEP,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WSLink,J2EEModule=null
because no targets are running for reference EJBContainer matching the patterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=WSEP

> [...]

because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war

>> 20:04:15,131 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=KERT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,j2eeType=WebModule
because no targets are running for the dependency matching the patternspatterns geronimo.server:EJBModule=KERT.jar,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EntityBean,name=Projekt

>> 20:04:15,134 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:URLPattern="/\*",J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=WebFilterMapping,WebFilter=ref
because no targets are running for reference Filter matching the patterns geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=WebFilter,name=ref

>> 20:04:15,134 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:URLPattern="/\*",J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=WebFilterMapping,WebFilter=ref
because no targets are running for reference JettyServletRegistration matching the patterns
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,name=KERT.war

>> 20:04:15,143 DEBUG [GBeanSingleReference] Waiting to start geronimo.server:name=cssProvider,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet
because no targets are running for reference Previous matching the patterns geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=KERT/Ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=KERT.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=atomFeed